Monday, March 7, 2011

New Seeds Festival

Well, I have to say, I knew it was going to be a juggernaut to produce a festival, and I am definitely in the hurricane. My days off are 12 hour days between advertising, marketing, logistics, etc. We had a great show Saturday morning on Soul Talk. Thanks to Jeremy, Justin and Vickey Lynn for a wonderful time. This morning it was Sheila Kirsten-Hughes and the TSP on Studio 10. What an amazing performance there! Next week, it will be onto Grassroots Groove, and another segment on Studio 10 and setting up the live remote for v109fm. We've had amazing responses from both sponsors and table rentals. Can't thank all the people who have come out in support of the festival--it is really touching to me all the support I have had from all--Jeremy, Justin, Karen, Mandy, James and Dawn--don't kill me if I'm forgetting your name, I will realize it as soon as I post, but thanks to everyone--this bodes so well for our first and finest women's festival! Twitter

No comments: